Categories: BE Inspired, Diet Files, Family Basics, Friends Keep Me Sane, Frugal Cubs, Gratitude List, Guilty Pleasures, Happy Feet, Happy Happy Joy Joy, Happy Tagging, Happy Thoughts, Health is Wealth, Hope for the Flowers, Just Run, Money Matters, Monthly Highlights, Ms. Kitty, My Little Shadow, Oh Life Bites, Photography, Shameless Plugs, The Crib, The Great Lab, Thursday Cooks, TwentyThirteen, Wednesday Happy Thoughts
- Wonderful yet exhausting but very memorable visit to the East Coast of my BFF and her family based in Canada.
- Long drives to VA beach, Washington, D.C. and New York.
- Colonial Williamsburg and Yorktown Beach.
- Flickr’s founder is a Pinoy!
- 108 lbs, baby!
- Zumba, Running in the Beach and 30 Day Shred level 3.
- Home-baked goodies being served at our apartment complex gym.
- EastCoast Heatwave, NOT!
- Pictures that will restore faith in humanity.
- President’s Choice Chocolate Chip Cookies from Canada.
- Aero chocolates in peppermint.
- My new and very comfy hot pink/orange TOMS.
- Met new friends in NYC and DC.
- Food trip in both NYC and DC: Ihawan, HardRock Cafe, Korean Express, Jollibee, RedRibbon.
- Reunion with my gradeschool batchmates.
- IG Videos!
- Farmer’s Market.
- Neighborhood Beach.
- Thai Basil Chicken + Apple in Brie + TGL’s cocktail drinks.
- TGL’s foot scrub & massage, I’m a spoiled wifey!
- Knowing that God is in Control all the time
Oh! and I almost forgot these different kinds of hand wheels.
Categories: BE Inspired, Dream Cocoon, Family Basics, Foodie, Friends Keep Me Sane, Frugal Cubs, Gratitude List, Happy Feet, Happy Happy Joy Joy, Happy Tagging, Happy Thoughts, Health is Wealth, Hope for the Flowers, Just Run, Money Matters, Monthly Highlights, Ms. Kitty, My Little Shadow, Oh Life Bites, Photography, Private Stress Writing, Relax and See a Movie, Shameless Plugs, Spreading Positivity, The Crib, The Great Lab, This is Work, Thursday Cooks, Turning Point, TwentyThirteen, Wednesday Happy Thoughts, Writer's Block
Oh the eventful May!
Even after a huge blow aka bad news, still, May remains to be one of my favorite months.
- Another healthy year for MLS. He turned 8 on the 1st of May. Thank you God for blessing him with good health and everything he needs.
- Successful D-I-Y Minecraft-Themed 8th Birthday Party.
- Ended MLS’ birthday week with Ironman Movie, we received the movie pass as gift.
- Extended MLS’ birthday celebration. The following week after his birthday, he received his 3rd birthday cake from his GrandAunt.
- Scenic 5K Trails and run with TGL.
- San Francisco Trip, our first official travel for 2013. This deserves a separate post.
- Wonderful NorCal-Based friends, C & B who toured us and pigged-out with us during our trip.
- Zach Sobiech, the teenager who passed away due to cancer. Thanks for the inspiration and music.
- The Cheese Place.
- Arroz Caldo by TGL.
- Simple Mother’s Day Celebration.
- Finally cleaned up my MacBook Air and iPhone memory.
- Perfected my Lasagna Recipe.
- Our neighbor’s Baby Audrey.
- Memorial Weekend celebration at the Beach.
Lastly, I saw this promo where we can save on morley pedals at musicians friend, score!
Categories: BE Inspired, Family Basics, Foodie, Frugal Cubs, Gratitude List, Guilty Pleasures, Happy Feet, Happy Happy Joy Joy, Happy Tagging, Happy Thoughts, Hope for the Flowers, Monthly Highlights, Ms. Kitty, My Little Shadow, Oh Life Bites, Photography, Spreading Positivity, The Crib, The Great Lab, Thursday Cooks, Turning Point, TwentyThirteen, Wednesday Happy Thoughts
- Yey, finally SPRING! Colorful Blooms, pinks, purples and cotton candies! Spring reminds me why I fell in love with Virginia.
- D.C.’s Cherry Blossom Festival which we missed but thankful for photos around the web.
- Jollibee VA Beach Opening. Chickenjoy, Jolly Spaghetti, Sago’t Gulaman and Peach Mango Pie.
- Breakfast homemade meals: Nasi Goreng Rice, French Toast, Chicken Mami, Bread Pudding, Banana Bread + TGL’s T-bone steak.
- MLS’ Spring Break: Monopoly games, The Croods 3D Movie date with his friends, Minecraft playdates.
- Sarah Kay, the poet.
- MLS’ antics and quotable quotes: “Because I go on a journey when I sleep, so I need to get prepared.” -MLS wearing his hat while he sleeps, 7
- MLS’ Go Fish Musicale.
- MLS’ First Holy Eucharist.
- MLS’ first incisor tooth fall.
- Childhood toys, horses seen at Williamsburg.
- C’s Birthday and neighbors.
- Costco’s Sausage.
- Fresh Strawberries.
- Earth Day 5K.
Bad news: Boston Marathon + Texas Explosion, God Bless the victims and their families.
May, coming up!
I have been into cooking for as long as I can remember since I practically grew up helping in my mom’s baking and catering business. My list of cooking gadgets and tools are just sooo long that I have become more matured in choosing the best and right and most efficient cooking necessities. As I became a mom and wife, my cooking needs change and I wouldn’t waste my bucks and time for unreliable and unefficient pots, pans and cookers. I wanted to have an easy life in the kitchen while planning the best dishes for the week! Read more »
Yay! BLUE CHEESE and CRESS BEEF WELLINGTONS
I’m on a roll, now I am adding another category in this blog before I go looking for Christmas gifts for men . TGL and I love to eat and cook and I hope you find this Thursday Cooks category helpful as you plan your meals this week. TGL cooked the main course: Blue Cheese and Cress Beef Wellingtons while I made the dessert, Cheese Cupcakes.
CHEESE CUPCAKES (with parmesan and sharp cheddar)
Read more to get the recipes.
Read more »