Got this from my superfriend’s Instagram.
Definitely hits home.
Today is such a happy day.
Err, make that this week seems to bring so many good news our way.
A huge promotion on dear TGL at work and a big opportunity for mine. Not to mention this good deal on music lessons in Mesquite!
I do not want to preempt as everything is still under negotiation for me but I am just so excited to share with you how Good our Lord is and how miraculously he would turn your circumstances for the better. We just have to keep leaning on Him and His Plans.
THANK YOU DEAR LORD for your grace, wisdom and endless shower of blessings.
Working from home today.
Despite the comforts of working in my home clothes, a summertime outdoor cushion on my back and MLS on sight, it’s going to be a long work day for me.
But first, my 45-minute Zumba is in order.
Ahh, I love my job!
Happy Hump day!
Categories: BE Inspired, Dream Cocoon, Family Basics, Foodie, Friends Keep Me Sane, Frugal Cubs, Gratitude List, Happy Feet, Happy Happy Joy Joy, Happy Tagging, Happy Thoughts, Health is Wealth, Hope for the Flowers, Just Run, Money Matters, Monthly Highlights, Ms. Kitty, My Little Shadow, Oh Life Bites, Photography, Private Stress Writing, Relax and See a Movie, Shameless Plugs, Spreading Positivity, The Crib, The Great Lab, This is Work, Thursday Cooks, Turning Point, TwentyThirteen, Wednesday Happy Thoughts, Writer's Block
Oh the eventful May!
Even after a huge blow aka bad news, still, May remains to be one of my favorite months.
- Another healthy year for MLS. He turned 8 on the 1st of May. Thank you God for blessing him with good health and everything he needs.
- Successful D-I-Y Minecraft-Themed 8th Birthday Party.
- Ended MLS’ birthday week with Ironman Movie, we received the movie pass as gift.
- Extended MLS’ birthday celebration. The following week after his birthday, he received his 3rd birthday cake from his GrandAunt.
- Scenic 5K Trails and run with TGL.
- San Francisco Trip, our first official travel for 2013. This deserves a separate post.
- Wonderful NorCal-Based friends, C & B who toured us and pigged-out with us during our trip.
- Zach Sobiech, the teenager who passed away due to cancer. Thanks for the inspiration and music.
- The Cheese Place.
- Arroz Caldo by TGL.
- Simple Mother’s Day Celebration.
- Finally cleaned up my MacBook Air and iPhone memory.
- Perfected my Lasagna Recipe.
- Our neighbor’s Baby Audrey.
- Memorial Weekend celebration at the Beach.
Lastly, I saw this promo where we can save on morley pedals at musicians friend, score!
Categories: Around WWW, BE Inspired, Diet Files, Family Basics, Fasting, Foodie, Friends Keep Me Sane, Frugal Cubs, Gratitude List, Happy Feet, Happy Happy Joy Joy, Happy Tagging, Happy Thoughts, Health is Wealth, Hope for the Flowers, Just Run, Monthly Highlights, Ms. Kitty, Music is My Life, My Little Shadow, Oh Life Bites, Photography, Relax and See a Movie, Shameless Plugs, Spreading Positivity, The Great Lab, This is Work, TwentyThirteen, Wednesday Happy Thoughts
June is almost over, so I might as well catch up with my Gratitude list, before I check on glockenspiel at musicians friend. This year, I had planned to make this list on a monthly basis, the last one was in February so nay! Hope to be consistent on doing this every month. But for now, here’s March:
- Healthy tips. Kale and 1st 5K of Spring 2013.
- Despite the extended Winter Season (hello rain and flurries), we were able to have our 1st beach trip on a chilly Easter Sunday!
- Red Ribbon Easter Sunday late lunch with the boys. Pho-date-kind of weather with TGL.
- Pinterest, as I start MLS’ Minecraft birthday party planning.
- My Lenten Sacrifice, No Instagram for 40 days. 7 Days of Fasting & Prayer.
- San Francisco travel airfare booked early = HUGE savings!
- Girls Scout Samoa Cookies, FTW!
- Ha! My Yahoo Mail got hacked but I count that as a blessing, I was able to reinforce more privacy settings.
- AI, even if I feel like the show is slowly dying.
- Thinking Cap + Haribo Gold Gummy Bears.
- Jimmy Fallon + Justin Timberlake History of Rap vid.
- MLS’ preparation for Reconciliation + Parents’ Faith Formation retreat.
- Chopra Center 21-Day Meditation Challenge for FREE!
- Pope Francis, The Jesuit Pope!
- MLS’ class Homemade Clay, props to me hee hee!
- Early Morning tickles on a gloomy day with MLS. Argo date night with TGL
- Voxer with my Darling Aunts and Grandma!
- Google Reader announced its closure, hence, I discovered Feedly!
- PLL Red Coat revelation.
- Digital Dreamboards.