Got this from my superfriend’s Instagram.
Definitely hits home.
Today is such a happy day.
Err, make that this week seems to bring so many good news our way.
A huge promotion on dear TGL at work and a big opportunity for mine. Not to mention this good deal on music lessons in Mesquite!
I do not want to preempt as everything is still under negotiation for me but I am just so excited to share with you how Good our Lord is and how miraculously he would turn your circumstances for the better. We just have to keep leaning on Him and His Plans.
THANK YOU DEAR LORD for your grace, wisdom and endless shower of blessings.
“Someday everything will make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.”
Categories: BE Inspired, Diet Files, Family Basics, Friends Keep Me Sane, Frugal Cubs, Gratitude List, Guilty Pleasures, Happy Feet, Happy Happy Joy Joy, Happy Tagging, Happy Thoughts, Health is Wealth, Hope for the Flowers, Just Run, Money Matters, Monthly Highlights, Ms. Kitty, My Little Shadow, Oh Life Bites, Photography, Shameless Plugs, The Crib, The Great Lab, Thursday Cooks, TwentyThirteen, Wednesday Happy Thoughts
- Wonderful yet exhausting but very memorable visit to the East Coast of my BFF and her family based in Canada.
- Long drives to VA beach, Washington, D.C. and New York.
- Colonial Williamsburg and Yorktown Beach.
- Flickr’s founder is a Pinoy!
- 108 lbs, baby!
- Zumba, Running in the Beach and 30 Day Shred level 3.
- Home-baked goodies being served at our apartment complex gym.
- EastCoast Heatwave, NOT!
- Pictures that will restore faith in humanity.
- President’s Choice Chocolate Chip Cookies from Canada.
- Aero chocolates in peppermint.
- My new and very comfy hot pink/orange TOMS.
- Met new friends in NYC and DC.
- Food trip in both NYC and DC: Ihawan, HardRock Cafe, Korean Express, Jollibee, RedRibbon.
- Reunion with my gradeschool batchmates.
- IG Videos!
- Farmer’s Market.
- Neighborhood Beach.
- Thai Basil Chicken + Apple in Brie + TGL’s cocktail drinks.
- TGL’s foot scrub & massage, I’m a spoiled wifey!
- Knowing that God is in Control all the time
Oh! and I almost forgot these different kinds of hand wheels.
Can’t wait for this month to be over, besides, September is my birth month teehee
Even if you can’t see it now, you are making progress. – You may not be where you want to be yet, but if you think about it, you’re no longer where you once were either. You have good reason to believe that you can trust yourself going forward. Not because you’ve always made the right choices, but because you survived the bad ones, and taken small steps in the right direction. So cry for a moment if you have to, and get it out of your system. Crying doesn’t indicate that you’re weak; since birth, it has always been a sign that you’re alive and full of potential. Once you’re done, keep going! You’re undoubtedly getting closer to where you want to be.
lifted from…10 Good Reminders for Stressful Times
I’m so happy to be up so early on a Sunday morn.
Checking out random sites such as www.website-builder.com.
This has always been my favorite part of the week.
I get to have my own quiet time and destress before facing another long week ahead.
Patience is something I have been working on for quite sometime now.
For the past 2 weeks, I have been very impatient on some things in life and my impatience has taken its toll. It stressed me out and worst, took out my inspiration. Nevertheless, I am glad that I am out of that phase!
Here’s wishing y’all a very blessed week ahead!