Oh the eventful May!
Even after a huge blow aka bad news, still, May remains to be one of my favorite months.
- Another healthy year for MLS. He turned 8 on the 1st of May. Thank you God for blessing him with good health and everything he needs.
- Successful D-I-Y Minecraft-Themed 8th Birthday Party.
- Ended MLS’ birthday week with Ironman Movie, we received the movie pass as gift.
- Extended MLS’ birthday celebration. The following week after his birthday, he received his 3rd birthday cake from his GrandAunt.
- Scenic 5K Trails and run with TGL.
- San Francisco Trip, our first official travel for 2013. This deserves a separate post.
- Wonderful NorCal-Based friends, C & B who toured us and pigged-out with us during our trip.
- Zach Sobiech, the teenager who passed away due to cancer. Thanks for the inspiration and music.
- The Cheese Place.
- Arroz Caldo by TGL.
- Simple Mother’s Day Celebration.
- Finally cleaned up my MacBook Air and iPhone memory.
- Perfected my Lasagna Recipe.
- Our neighbor’s Baby Audrey.
- Memorial Weekend celebration at the Beach.
Lastly, I saw this promo where we can save on morley pedals at musicians friend, score!